"If something burns your soul with purpose and desire, it’s your duty to be reduced to ashes by it. Any other form of existence will be yet another dull book in the library of life."
- Charles Bukowski (via psych-facts)
"I miss how you wanted me."
- six word story, #18 (via lovelikewolves)
"I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel"
- Maya Angelou (via psych-facts)
"Apologizing does not always mean you are wrong, it just means that you value your relationship more than your ego."
- Unknown (via psych-facts)
is there anything on earth more anxiety inducing than being given unclear instructions and then put under time pressure
"Just remember that sometimes, the way you think about a person isn’t the way they actually are."
- John Green (via psych-facts)
i was ugly today but i looked cute doin it
"Expectation is the root of all heartache."
- Shakespeare (via psych-facts)